Outlook is a front-runner in the add-on department. If you can’t do something in Outlook, chances are there’s a nifty plugin that does the job instead.
Here are some of our favorite Outlook productivity extensions that close a few feature gaps and expand functionality (click for larger image).
Contact us to learn how we can help boost your Outlook productivity.
- Google’s G Suite vs. Microsoft’s Office 365: A comparison cheat sheet
- Must have Excel templates for accounting and bookkeeping
- Your rebranding checklist – how to plan for brand identity updates
- Your Office 365 Implementation Checklist – How to plan the switch
- 9 of the Best Outlook Add-ins 2017 has to offer
What did you think about this post?
We'd love to hear your thoughts and questions: