In today’s world of mobile working, the tagline of enterprise cloud solutions seems to revolve around three pivotal factors – business transformation, lower IT costs and employee productivity. Amidst the past few years of cloud hype, however, it has become increasingly difficult to extricate the hard facts from the haze around the fair bit of cloud computing buzzwords and decipher the real value of cloud-based Office 365 productivity tools in the workplace.
How exactly does the cloud lighten IT efforts, how does it affect overall business growth and is it able to notably drive employee productivity?
In late 2014, Microsoft commissioned Forrester Research to complete a comprehensive study to unravel the true benefits of Office 365 against Microsoft’s comparable on-premises applications installed on a local server or desktop.
Here are some of the key insights about Office 365 productivity (to get the Forrester’s full report, click here).
Want to know more about Office 365? Download our free guide: Office 365 Implementation Checklist for more info.
- Google’s G Suite vs. Microsoft’s Office 365: A comparison cheat sheet
- Must have Excel templates for accounting and bookkeeping
- Your rebranding checklist – how to plan for brand identity updates
- Your Office 365 Implementation Checklist – How to plan the switch
- 9 of the Best Outlook Add-ins 2017 has to offer
What did you think about this post?
We'd love to hear your thoughts and questions: