At this year’s Forrester Digital Transformation & Innovation Forum in London, Templafy will provide insights on ‘The Future of Enterprise Document and Content Ecosystems’.
The event connects enterprise leaders and digital transformation experts to help organizations outpace competition by disrupting and leveraging both core and emerging technologies to successfully drive business innovation.
Templafy’s CoFounder, Christian Lund, will explain how top global enterprises are using SaaS platforms to streamline and future-proof the way employees create and use business documents (and other communications) and gain intelligent insights from this usually black-boxed content.
- The key issues facing on-premise enterprise document and content ecosystems and the opportunities for improving digital employee experiences and content governance with SaaS ecosystems.
- Practical approaches to optimizing document lifecycles from both an end-user and an administrator perspective.
- The shift from documents and other business communications being merely static and black-boxed content to offering business insights and intelligence.
Christian Lund has spent 15 years improving how global enterprises work with documents, presentations and emails. He’s spearheaded the transition from on-premise document automation and template management solutions to SaaS, building a successful cloud-based solution, with customers including the Big 4, global consumer brands and Magic Circle law firms.
Download the presentation here:
Templafy’s VIP Lunch Session is on June 4 at 12:10 GMT. Please note that attendance for this session is by invitation only.
Are you attending Forrester’s Digital Transformation & Innovation Forum?
Stop by the Templafy booth and talk to our team about how you can solve document anarchy!
Forrester Digital Transformation & Innovation Forum event details
If you are working on these challenges and or exploring opportunities in the following areas, you and your business or technology team should attend this event:
- Digital transformation
- Digital and mobile commerce
- Digital customer experience and engagement
- Digital product management, including Agile development and DevOps
- Data analytics and management
- Data security and protection
- Digital transformation in the supply chain
- AI, automation, and robotics
- Digital organization, culture, and skills
- Technology partner/ecosystem management
- Channel strategy and management
- App development and design
Tickets: Register here
Time: Jun 4 – 5, 2019 | 8:00 AM GMT
Location: The InterContinental London – The O2, London, United Kingdom
- 7 essential tips for mastering PowerPoint as a consultant
- Google’s G Suite vs. Microsoft’s Office 365: A comparison cheat sheet
- Must have Excel templates for accounting and bookkeeping
- Your rebranding checklist – how to plan for brand identity updates
- How many emails are sent every day? And other top email statistics your business needs to know