Templafy is thrilled to have won the Nordic Startup of the Year Award (Denmark) at the Nordic Startup Awards!
The award is for “a tech startup that has shown the greatest development over the last year based on growth, innovation, and impact with a product or service.” Over the past year, Templafy has successfully deployed its solution to many blue-chip enterprise customers, quadrupled new revenue and more than doubled its team.
Templafy’s platform brings custom company templates, brand assets and best practice content together directly inside any office application, streamlining how users create on-brand and compliant documents, presentations and emails.
With Templafy, global enterprises from all industries safeguard their brand integrity and increase productivity through a centrally governed, secure and easy to use platform.
We have a great product and great people so if you’re looking at joining a winning team, visit our careers page!
Nordic Startup awards ceremony with Christian Lund, Co-founder of Templafy accepting Startup of the Year Award (Denmark).
(Image credits: Keyvan Bamdej, Venturcup)
- Google’s G Suite vs. Microsoft’s Office 365: A comparison cheat sheet
- Must have Excel templates for accounting and bookkeeping
- Your rebranding checklist – how to plan for brand identity updates
- 9 of the Best Outlook Add-ins 2017 has to offer
- How many emails are sent every day? And other top email statistics your business needs to know