Font Distribution and Management
Managing your corporate typeface is not only critical for maintaining a consistent brand, but also for avoiding any licensing disputes. With Templafy font changes and updates are employed with no IT involvement needed.
What makes font distribution and management difficult?
Need for IT resources
Usually font distribution requires IT teams to install fonts on all individual employee computers, which is particularly time-consuming if your organization has different IT offices and processes spread across the world. Font distribution difficulties also mean that any corporate typeface updates, no matter how small, require IT teams to undergo the entire process again.
Distribution issues leading into incompliance
It can be very difficult to distribute fonts across entire global enterprises. A lot of time and money is spent on a custom corporate font, yet font distribution is so resource intensive that typically less than half of employees actually use the correct font. This inability to effectively distribute fonts to all employees can lead to brand inconsistencies across documents, presentations and emails.
Coloplast manages all document brand assets centrally with Templafy
“Our local brand management departments now can edit corporate content directly and apply respective changes immediately- a facet our IT admins are particularly intrigued by as it takes everyday management off their shoulders and thus adds more hours to their day.”
Wakana Pivoteau Sakihama, Head of Corporate Branding, Coloplast
Read more from: Coloplast case story
Templafy’s sophisticated software provides both font distribution and font management tools
With Templafy, your company’s latest document and presentation templates with up-to-date corporate typeface is easily available to employees right within the office applications they’re using. Default fonts can be set so they are automatically selected based on the template employees are working on. Now it’s easy to provide employees access to your company’s most up-to-date corporate typeface and the correct font for different documents.
Templafy is cloud-based with one centralized administration platform so there is no need for IT involvement to roll out or update your company’s corporate typeface. You can select settings which only allow employees with access to Templafy to access your company typeface, greatly reducing the risk of legal incompliance by providing more control over who can access your typeface.
Benefits of using Templafy's font management software
• Branding teams can trust that employees have access to your company’s most up-to-date corporate typeface.
• Cloud-based solution allows for instant roll out of corporate fonts, font updates and removed access to outdated fonts across your entire organization.
• Central administration platform allows for corporate font management, with no need to bother IT.
• Set your primary corporate font as the default font when employees open office applications, including for email.
• Ability to assign specific fonts within your corporate typeface to specific templates, for example a legal contract may be defaulted to a more authoritative font while promotional material may be defaulted to a more embraceable font.
• Administrators can specify certain default fonts for different branches of the company. This is especially useful for different brands under one parent company.
• Control over who has access to your corporate typeface, reducing the risk of legal incompliance.
Watch this short video on learn how you can manage your document brand assets centrally with Templafy software:
Learn More About Templafy Features and Use Cases
Get the full overview of all of Templafy's features, and how they can increase productivity and compliance when working with documents.Read More
Over 200 businesses around the globe use Templafy. Read our customer cases to see how other companies have solved their Document Anarchy with Templafy.Read More
Watch a 30-minute intro to Templafy. Book a meeting to see how Templafy integrates with Microsoft Office to boost productivity and compliance.Read More