The best global consumer brands are busy replacing old technology to future-proof their business communications.
Brand consistency builds brand integrity. With a brand that is globally recognized, it’s important your teams all over the world use your core visual identity properly in all external and internal communications. Templafy works with some of the biggest brands in the world to help ensure brand consistency across all business documents, presentations and emails.
PANDORA’s on-brand custom presentation template is easily accessed by PANDORA employees using Templafy. The Templafy slide library allows employees to add additional on-brand slides.
PANDORA chooses Templafy to stay on-brand
“The greatest overall benefit of Templafy is that it’s easy for PANDORA employees to use and everyone completely trusts that everything is in line with our brand and contains the correct information. This is essential for making the employees want to use the solution.”
Corporate Communications, PANDORA
Benefits of using Templafy:
If your brand assets are easily accessible, your teams are more likely to use them. Templafy brings your custom brand assets and templates directly where your teams use them to create documents, presentations and emails. And Templafy can do the brand policing for you. It notifies users if their documents contain inconsistent fonts, color themes or logos and quickly guides them back on track and on-brand.
Brand and compliance managers can centrally update and deploy branded content using Templafy’s simple administration platform without needing IT support. This means that you can easily roll out logo, font and other visual identity updates for documents, presentations and emails across your entire organization. Branding teams can trust that each time anyone creates business documents or presentations using Templafy, they will be using the most up-to-date templates and digital assets.
You don't have to waste time with formatting issues, searching for different brochure templates, images or creating documents from scratch. With Templafy, all your company’s customized document templates, images and icons are in one place. Document templates can be automatically populated with employee and location information specific to each user.
Easy-to-use for everyone
Templafy is an intuitive extension of your existing document, presentation and email creation. Templafy's taskpane makes document templates and digital assets available right where people are working in their Microsoft Office applications. This means being brand compliant and following the latest company standards becomes the easiest way for your colleagues to work.
Templafy has several powerful features to strengthen global consumer brand consistency
Library for brand asset access right where you work
- All document templates, images, brand elements (such as logos, icons, etc.) and text elements become available to your employees within their Office applications.
- These assets are accessible on any device, both online and offline. This means employees can create on-brand documents and presentations no matter where they work.
- Brand and marketing managers can administer brand and visual asset updates via Templafy’s simple, centralized administration platform without needing help from IT.
- With Library, you can choose to roll out brand updates to certain departments, office locations or to your entire organization with just a few simple steps.
Watch this short video to see how it works
On-brand email signature management for enterprise
- Centrally manage compliant, personalized and on-brand email signatures business-wide.
- Signatures are added without emails being sent to third-party servers meaning emails don’t leave your security walls unnecessarily.
- Automatically updates fonts, formatting and legal disclaimers in emails.
- Easily manage company-wide email campaigns.
Watch this short video to see how it works
Templafy integrates with your existing infrastructure
Templafy is seamlessly integrated directly into Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. It also integrates with the document management systems and digital asset management systems your firm is already using.
Integrations include iManage, Box, Cumulus, Getty Images, DropBox, OneDrive, SharePoint, Bynder and more. Custom integrations are also possible on request.
If you want to see an example of how this works, watch this Bynder integration video.
With Templafy, users will never have to leave the Office platform to search for content or templates, maximizing productivity and ensuring full compliance.