Salesforce information when and where you need it
Save time for every contract, quote and catalog
Templafy integrated with Salesforce allows users to easily create sales contracts, quotes and product catalogs by simply selecting the information they would like to include. Templafy pulls information from Salesforce so that employees have the tools they need to create on-brand and compliant sales documents in just a few minutes.
Get your free demo
Save time creating documents
Access to Salesforce information directly from your documents.
Avoid outdated information
Up-to-date information from Salesforce inserted into the correct parts of any document.
Integrates with your current setup
Templafy integrates with both Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning.
Salesforce integrated with Templafy
Features at a glance
• Import customer and contract data from Salesforce directly into your documents
• Pull data from Salesforce and your Templafy user profile into one document
• Create documents from inside Salesforce
• Automatic document upload to the relevant place in Salesforce
• Merge personal data and company details automatically into each document
• Filter access to sales templates by those with Salesforce account access
Keep your sales database and documents in perfect harmony
When you fill out information in Salesforce, Templafy will insert this data into the correct parts of the document template for you. This can include information such as account name, billing details, signature date, product information and the contract start and end dates. This works for both standard fields and custom fields. Additionally, our implementation partners can enable even more advanced abilities, such as detailed descriptions to be inserted into the contract based on selections made in Salesforce. For example, if you select services A and C to be included in the contract, detailed descriptions of those services will be automatically inserted into the document.