Drive better business results with SaaS Template Management
Templafy webinar featuring Forrester
Meet the experts
Guest Speaker: Liz Herbert
As a Forrester Vice President & Principal Analyst, Liz focuses on the technology services industry, helping clients navigate this fast-changing market and maximize the business value of their technology investments.
With more than 15 years of experience working with SaaS template management, Christian is a Co-founder of Templafy, an enterprise-grade template management platform validated world-wide by blue-chip customers.
Insights on SaaS
How to drive better results with SaaS template management
In this webinar, expert speakers, Forrester VP Principal Analyst, Liz Herbert and Christian Lund, Co-Founder of Templafy look at how Software as a Service drives better business results with template management in enterprises.
- Why SaaS drives better business results for template management
- Checklist for effective SaaS vendor selection
- How to maximize business results using SaaS for template management
- 3 key reasons to consider SaaS for template management & document automation
55% of enterprises already invest in SaaS
Learn from enterprise technology expert, Liz Herbert, about why more than half of enterprises have already invested in SaaS as part of their digital transformation and why that number is rising.
SaaS is the missing link in enterprise business communication
In the webinar, Christian Lund explains how Templafy’s SaaS solution works through Accessibility, Automation and Iteration to help enterprises gain back control over company business documents, presentations and emails. Connecting the missing link in enterprise communication is at the core of what Templafy does for enterprises.
SaaS is more than a deployment model. It’s the agile connecting force for enterprise IT infrastructure
Compared to on-premise systems, SaaS driven solutions can help bring all business content, assets, data, and services much closer to the user – exactly when and where it’s needed. Forrester found that Enterprise Content Management (ECM) SaaS adoption is rising at nearly 20% year-over-year.
SaaS template management empowers businesses
- Business users, from all parts of the organization, are empowered to use the technology
- Users can work faster and get tasks accomplished quicker – democratization of IT tasks such as reporting and building templates
- Easier compliance, real-time access
- Empowered business users can track impact and usage and make real-time decisions and improvement