Document automation software for efficiency and compliance
Streamline production of compliant contracts, proposals, and sales collateral through document automation in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and G Suite.
Easy integrations with the tools you use
Begin in PowerPoint, Word, or within your DMS or CRM. Pull data from anywhere.
Compile complex documents fast
Create complex documents like contracts and proposals quickly by setting parameters and pulling the right content elements.
Friendly technology for all
Once setup is complete, all maintenance to dynamic content like; slides, text snippets, visuals, document properties, and metadata is managed by content owners.
“Employees can now create the documents they need much faster, and the documents follow the company’s visual guidelines regardless of country or unit.”
“With Templafy, it has become easy for Ramboll employees to directly import relevant company content into Word documents, such as reports and tenders.”
“After implementing Templafy, all our employees have the same set of templates at hand when creating documents and presentations. This leads to a more consistent and professional profile, and ensures that our brand is easily recognized.”
How it works
With automated document assembly, you’re halfway done before you start. Here’s how it works.
- Choose a template – Select the type of document you want to create from your own library of templates
- Add the details – Answer a series of gating questions to define the document’s purpose and identify data sources
- Automatic compilation – Templafy automatically builds the document using only company-approved content
- Finishing touches – Edit and finalize the document as needed
- Use what you built – Save, share and store anywhere you want
Book a demo to see how it all works and get a full introduction to the most powerful document assembly tool on the market.
- Auto-compile accurate-by-default documents and presentations in a few clicks.
- Integrated IT systems connect company-governed data to document templates.
- Increase employee productivity levels through automation of repetitive tasks.